Load in times:
Friday April 1st 6:30 to 8:30 PM (ET)
Saturday April 2nd, 6:30 to 7:15 AM (ET)
University of Windsor
2555 College Ave,
Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
Teams will load in on a First Come First Serve basis. Teams can line up on College, look for the Load-In Flags on the west side of the building. Please stay in your vehicles until a volunteer comes to tell you that your five people can come to the loading door to check in. After the five people for load-in are checked in, return to your vehicle to wait to move up to the door. Teams will load in two at a time, when unloaded drivers can go to the end and take the turn around and head back out. Each team MUST bring maximum 5 team representatives (1 must be an adult) to off load your trailer/car and take items to PIT.
- Pack for quick load/unload – large bins/NO loose items, bring dollies to help you transport your load
- Team helpers (if not in truck), must arrive before truck arrives or load in may not happen
- CHECK IN near the load in doors when told to do so. Please do not go to the main St. Denis Centre doors for check in on Friday night.
- Teams will have 1 hour time from Load In time to set up your pits.
- Please see the attached map for load in location and parking.
Please use patience as we move through the process and support all teams.