Toronto Transit (TTC) York University has two TTC subway stations on campus along the Yonge-University (Line 1) subway route: York University Station and Pioneer Village Station. The closest station to get to the Tait McKenzie Centre is Pioneer Village Station. Once you get off at Pioneer Village, walk south to reach the Tait McKenzie Centre. Please refer to this page for more information on other transits
Parking: Parking is available in a number of lots near the sport and recreation facilities at York University. Daily parking rates apply in all of these lots. Daily parking rate information can be found on here
Download the HonkMobile App and pay for your parking spot with ease.
The nearest available lots include:
- Thompson Rd Lot (South of Tait McKenzie Centre) – access from Ian MacDonald Blvd., off the south side of the roundabout and on the south side of the Tait McKenzie Centre (use the road to the east of the Tait McKenzie Centre)
- Northwest Gate Lot (64) and Shoreham Lot (63) are also closer and accessible.
- Founders Rd. East Visitors Lot – access from Founders Rd.
- Arboretum Lane Parking Garage – access from Shoreham Drive and Ian MacDonald Blvd
- Also note, we have information that there is a TTC Parking see map below:
- This is public parking and parking is at your own risk.
- Daily weekday price is ~$7, the afternoon price from 3pm-2am is ~$2, it is free on the weekends. It is a 10 min walk https://www.ttc.ca/subway-stations/pioneer-village-station