TEAM LOAD IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Each team MUST bring maximum 5 team representatives (1 must be an adult) to off load your trailer/car and take items to PIT
- NOTE: DRIVER CANNOT LEAVE THE VEHICLE AT ANY TIME
- Each member will get a load in-wrist band
- To Enter, YOU SHOULD BE ON THE TEAM ATTENDANCE LIST AND ON THE TEAM ROSTER
- Pack for quick load/unload – large bins/NO loose items, bring dollies to help you transport your load
- Team helpers (if not in truck), must arrive before truck arrives or load in may not happen
- CHECK IN at the PIT ADMIN Desk that you have arrived.
- Teams will have 1 hour time from Load In time to set up your PITS
- Guests may park in Lot #5
- Buses may park in Lot #9
- Accessible parking will be available in the Visitor Parking Lot (#4) on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Parking passes will be required for Friday.
- Event access will be through lobby doors for teams and upper-level back door for volunteers (COVID screening processes TBD)
Click here for more information