FIRST Canada Summer Camps brought to you by CanCode
- FIRST Robotics Canada will be offering Virtual Summer Camps.
- Camps are designed for ages 9-14.
- Camp runs daily from Monday – Friday for 1hr.
- Camps run in July and August, with both morning and afternoon sessions, supporting multiple time zones.
- Campers will be guided through discussion, lessons and activities to engage in problem-solving, including hands-on activities and programming.
- 2 or more live instructors will lead all virtual camps from the world of FIRST Robotics Canada.
- Gracious Professionalism will be at the heart of all sessions and equity, inclusion and support of diversity.
Online Course Requirements:
- Computer with internet access
- Video and audio support
- Access to Zoom video conferencing
- EV3 Lego Kit OR another building kit (i.e.Lego, Meccano, K’Nex, etc.) OR household items (boxes, paper, toys, etc.)
- If using EV3, download free Mindstorms Lego Education software – download instructions provided. Explicit instruction is not provided for Mindstorm programming, although support will be provided. If using other building options, pseudocode will be used for programming.