January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Teams registered for this event can send up to 2 team representatives, at least one must be a adult mentor that can sign for the Kit of Parts.
WHEN TO ARRIVE:
You can arrive at 11:00 am to pick up the kit of parts or come in early to meet and greet with FIRST Canada Staff. There will be no Quick Build and/or broadcast at Studica.
Kit distribution will begin immediately following the game reveal.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A cart or dolly to transport your kit to your vehicle.
- If picking up kits for other teams, copies of your surrogate forms.
- Bring Photo ID if you are picking up a kit.
- Make sure you have enough room in your vehicle for your passengers and your kit. We don’t have any kit details yet, but assume the will be a similar size to last year.
- Kits can only be signed for by an adult mentor listed on the team roster or a designated surrogate.
- There is no Quick Build at Studica and/or broadcast at Studica.
If you or someone attending the event anticipate needing accommodations or has questions about the access provided (sign language interpreter, wheelchair accessible seating, etc.), please e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible. If an accommodation is requested, please include as much information as possible in the email. Information provided in that email will only be accessible to Mrs. Arti Javeri and will only be used for the purposes of providing the necessary accommodations for this event.