FIRST LEGO League (FLL)
For access to the official site of FLL visit: http://www.firstlegoleague.org
FIRST LEGO League introduces younger students to real-world engineering challenges by building LEGO-based robots to complete tasks on a thematic playing surface. FLL teams, guided by their imaginations and adult coaches, discover exciting career possibilities and, through the process, learn to make positive contributions to society.
Students get to:
- Design, build, test and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
Find out more:
- When are the next FLL Ontario Regional competitions?
- When are the FLL Ontario Provincial competitions?
- When are the next FLL Ontario Practice events?
- How do I start my own team?
- What does a typical calendar of a season look like?
- What training and resources are available?
- How can my company become a sponsor?
- Can I volunteer to help at a competition?
- Which Ontario teams are already involved?
- Which companies already sponsor FLL?
What FLL teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing. It’s fun. It’s exciting. And the skills they learn will last a lifetime.
For further information contact us at email@example.com