ONT DISTRICT – DURHAM COLLEGE EVENT
March 3 - March 4
Free Parking in Founders Lot 2 (General Parking)
Trailer and Bus Parking in the Commencement Lot ONLY
– You may need to buzz in at the gate to say you are parking for the robotics event.
and Wellness Centre due to construction in the front.
We are hosting a contest for teams to design the front of this year’s event t-shirt. The deadline to
submit your design is January 21st, with the prize of 10 free t-shirts for your team, and recognition on
social media! Please send your designs to DurhamDistrictFRC@gmail.com and include your team
number in the subject line of the email. Example: “Team ####’s T-Shirt Design”
The design must meet the following criteria:
1. Maximum of 3 colours
2. Features the FIRST logo and FIRST Power Up logo using FIRST’s branding standards.
Designs must adhere to the FIRST Branding Standards Policy, which can be found here:
– T-shirt design must be submitted as an .ai file
– Any additional logos or illustrations must be provided as an .eps file
– Please visit the following website for available t-shirt colours:
On behalf of the Durham College District Planning Committee, thank you for attending our event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at DurhamDistrictFRC@gmail.com.